A-Z Guide & Center Policies
Comerica Center is located at 2601 Avenue of the Stars, Frisco, TX 75034.
Alcohol Beverage Policy
No alcohol or any illegal substances may be brought in the venue. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased by persons 21 years of age or older with legal identification. Sales terminate at any time at the sole discretion of management.
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited with the exception of service dogs for guests with disabilities.
There are two ATMs located in Comerica Center. One is located outside the northwest entry and the other is located on the southeast corner of the concourse by concessions.
Bags and purses will not be permitted. Wallet-size clutches no larger than 4” x 6” will be permitted. Medical bags and parenting bags are also permitted. All permitted bags are subject to security inspection.
APPROVED BAGS INCLUDE:
- Clear bags no larger than 14" x 14" x 6"
- Wallet-size clutches no larger than 4" x 6"
- Parenting bags
All guests are subject to a bag search and security check before entering the arena.
Banners & Flags
Signs, flags, banners and posters that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material larger than 11"x 17" are prohibited.
Our Box Office is located on the North side of the building facing Gaylord Parkway to the right of the main entrance.
Booking an Event
For more information on booking with Comerica Center please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comerica Center is a cashless venue, guests can pay for items using valid debit and credit cards.
Cameras & Video Cameras
For most events, at the request of artists and/or leagues, professional cameras (cameras with a lens 4 or 6 inches in length) are stricly prohibited unless accompanied by proper media credentials. Audio/Video recorders, tripods, monopods, GoPro devices, and selfie sticks are not permitted inside at anytime.
Drones are strictly prohibited in the Center.
Elevators are located in the north lobby, near the escalator.
For suite access, there is an elevator in south west corner on the concourse level.
Entrances are located on the northwest and northeast corners of the building.
Event Cancellations / Ticket Refunds
If the event was ticketed and you purchased from Ticketmaster or our Box Office, you are covered! No additional action is needed and you won't need to reach out to us.
You will be notified via email that the event is canceled. You can also check the status of the event on our Event Calendar.
Your refund is automatically delivered (except UPS fees) to the same card used for purchase.
Due to the unprecedented volume of cancellations, please note that you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days. If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the person who originally bought the tickets from Ticketmaster.
There are two family restrooms located on the concourse level. One is on the southwest corner, and the other is on the southeast corner (behind sections 110 and 116).
Food & Beverage
Attendees are not permitted to enter Comerica Center with outside food or beverage of any kind. Comerica Center security reserves the right to inspect any package or container coming into the arena.
First aid is located in the lobby near Guest Services.
Guest services is located on the first floor in the lobby by the skate desk rental and the escalator.
Lost & Found
PROHIBITED ITEMS & POLICIES
For safety reasons, patrons may be refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items including, but not limited to:
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods, monopods, GoPro devices and selfie sticks
- Aerosol cans of any type
- Baby seats or carriers
- Cans, glass bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Flags/Signs with attached stick or pole
- Glitter, confetti, streamers, helium balloons, parcels, packages, inflatables
- Laser pens/pointers of any type, optical illusions
- Missile-like objects (that can be thrown)
- Noisemakers such as airhorns, whistles, cowbell or any unauthorized noisemakers
- Outside food or drink
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Poles, bats, clubs, hockey sticks, beach balls
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms, and spiked jewelry
- Vape pens, e-cigarette of any type
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by event/building management.
- No soliciting.
Guests are responsible for discarding prohibited item(s) or they must be return to their vehicle. Comerica Center does not safeguard any personal belongings or other items.
There are two (2) parking garages to the west of Comerica Center with approximately 2,100 spaces total. The fee to park ranges between $5 and $15. Please find below some general parking policies.
- No overnight parking is permitted without the prior approval of the Event Services Team.
- Passing out flyers and the sale of merchandise by outside groups and individuals in the parking lots is strictly prohibited without the approval of the Event Services Team.
- There are no in and out privileges in the guest parking lots.
A courtesy phone for guests is located in the lobby at Guest Services.
Varies by event.
- Hockey: 4,000 - 4,700
- Concerts: 6,000 - 6,700
- Basketball: 3,500 - 5,300
- Football: 4,000 - 4,700
There is a strict no smoking policy at Comerica Center. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas outside the facility, accessible via the Lobby on the ground floor. E-cigarettes are also prohibited inside the building.
Vending / Solicitation
NO VENDING / NO SOLICITING
Unauthorized vending or soliciting on Comerica Center property is prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted.
Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms, and spiked jewelry are strictly prohibited in the center.