DateOct 26, 2019
American Cheer Power
Halloween Holiday Championship
- Saturday, Oct 26, 2019 8:00 AM
When the Cheer Power truck rolls into town, you KNOW the event will be FUN! Founder and President Regina Symons and the dedicated Cheer Power Staff have been bringing amazing championships to talented athletes, dedicated coaches and supportive parents for over 35 years. Athletes love the Jackets, Rings, Trophies, Medals, Banners and fun competition themes. Coaches love the Bids, Discounts, Athlete Sponsorships and Experienced Judges. Parents love the Spirit Awards, Cool Mom/Dad prizes and Efficiently run events. Put a Cheer Power Championship on your calendar this year and join the Cheer Power Family!
Please contact Katie Davis if you need assistance regarding this event, [email protected] 1-800-500-0840 x115
- Summaries/Performance Orders: Performance Order will be posted 1 week prior to the event. Tentative Summary
- Payment Deadline: Must be paid IN FULL 10 days prior to the event.
- Spectator Admissions: $15.00 per spectator – CASH ONLY, $5 Discount for Seniors & Military with I.D. Ages 5 and under are FREE
- Divisions Offered: All Star Cheer, Rec Cheer, Dance Teams, Individual Events
- Hotel Accommodations: Housing is not required for this event, but it is available to you. Learn more about Stay Smart.
- Printable Team Registration Packet
- Printable Individual Event Registration Packet
- Individual Event Rulebook
- High Point Champions will receive an Award and High Point T-shirts
- Champions receive a Champion Banner and medals
- All teams receive a placement Banner custom to the competition theme!
- 1st through 3rd receive medals
- All Show/Exhibition/CheerABILITIES teams receive a trophy for every athlete immediately following their performance
- Specialty Awards will be given for Parent Spirit, Travel Team, Showmanship, etc.
- Individual Event Athletes receive placement awards
- SPECIAL AWARDS FOR BEST COACHES IN HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
All Teams and Individuals will compete/perform on a standard Spring Floor.
- Music: ACP will follow the Varsity Spirit Music Guidelines for all competitions. Please visit varsity.com/music for the most-up-to-date guidelines and latest resources.
- Security Screening: The safety of the athletes and guests is our number one priority, and many of our host facilities have implemented enhanced security procedures for attendees. Some of these enhanced security measures include: All bags, purses, backpacks, waist packs, etc. will be examined prior to entering. *We anticipate that additional time will be required for the coordination of these additional security measures. Please plan your arrival time accordingly.
- Photos/Videos: Universal Event Photography is our official photographer. No online sales of action shots, all photos must be purchased at the competition. Spectators may video. No Gym, parent/spectator, athlete or Photographer/Videographer has the right to offer images/videos for resale. Video/photography from any ACP event is the exclusive property of American Cheer Power.